Thursday, June 20, 2013

Channeling all that energy!

Some days I feel like i'm going crazy. I have so many thoughts going through my mind all the time! Some are funny and witty, some are super creative, and some are just off the scope. I feel like I need to express those thoughts somehow but I don't want to annoy people with my stupid jokes and pointless facts. Can we all agree that they get pretty boring and annoying? Some people just don't have a sense of when they need to stop posting updates about their childish relationships or (my personal favorite) those people who post a selfie everyday and try to justify it by adding a deep life quote like "A smile is a woman's best accessory" or "Mother nature gazes at all of us in delight". Like omg you know how to google stuff!! Woohoo.

See, That may have sounded like a rant to you but that's totally okay because this is my blog son! Ain't nobody forcing you to read this! As you may have already collected, I'm usually pretty sarcastic and that gets me in trouble sometimes... sometimes. Otherwise, it's pretty freakin great!

Anyways, This blog is gonna be a gateway to the cool stuff I get to experience and a place to just purge my thoughts into. DISCLAIMER: I am not expecting anyone to read this! But if I get rich and famous over this blog then thank you. I knew I could do it all along. But i'm pretty sure the NSA will read this as soon as I press publish. Well, NSA people, I hope you are entertained, Stay tuned! (I know you will...)

Much Loves,

Sofia O.

No comments:

Post a Comment